kelly fire

   Just one day following a house fire on Morrow Street in Waynesboro, another home on the same street suffered damage after a fire was reportedly ignited by a child playing with a cigarette lighter.

   The report stated that on Wednesday, July 24th at approximately 3:00 p.m., the Waynesboro Fire Department responded to a fire call at 123 Morrow Street, a home owned by Shaun Kelly. The report said that the fire appeared to have been accidentally started by a child playing with a lighter in a bedroom. The home sustained fire, smoke, and water damage, but the fire was extinguished before causing the home to be a total loss.

0
0
0
0
0